Sunday, January 11, 2009

Goodbye House...Hello Adventure

I bought my house almost two years ago. It was such a great experience to find a place, to pick the lot and to watch it being built. It was brand new and smelled so great and I loved my house so very much. Times change, lives change and now I am moving on. I have applied to the MBA program at NAU in Flagstaff, Az. I will start a 10 month full time program in June (assuming I'll get in). So I had to pack up my house and move my belonging into storage. My best friend, coincidentally, put an offer on a house today and will be the new owner of my fridge and washer and dryer and couches. I am so happy for her and I know she will have as great of an experience with her first home as I did with mine.


All though it is a sad feeling to say goodbye to my sweet little home, there is an excitement to the adventures that are yet to come...





1 comment:

jewels said...

Moving is the worst. I hate it. Good luck on your new adventure. You are very brave, I feel like I don't get much adventure, I hope all works out for the best.